Our scientists and product development team pore over peer-reviewed research and industry trends to help you create a top-line product. Trust us to keep tabs on the latest recreational and medicinal market insights, growing clinical studies, and innovative technologies that utilize all parts of the cannabis plant and its derivatives.
With OSG, you'll work with scientists, CPG specialists, and experienced manufacturers who will help you enter the market with confidence, profitability, and ease.
Research & Development
- Translate concepts into scalable commercial products
- Maximize patient benefits with advanced custom formulas
- Competitive product landscape & recreational market sales analysis
- Close collaboration with universities and cannabis producers for clinical trials & various studies
Our 65,000 sq facility is designed and staffed to meet and exceed high-volume demands and small-volume runs. We produce fully customized pharmaceutical-grade products for global markets with diverse compounding capabilities, best-in-class equipment, and stringent GMP-certified manufacturing standards.
At OSG, we specialize in a wide variety of products:
- Softgels (Vegan, Gelatin)
- Rapid Release Tablets
- 2-Piece Capsules
- Hemp Oil
- Creams, Lotions & Ointments
- Topical Roll-ons
- Various Nano-Delivery Systems
- Vape-Cart Filling
Quality Control & Assurance
At our 64,000 sq ft facility, we centralize all areas of cannabis manufacturing. This includes facility management, raw material procurement, product design, packaging procurement, and stability testing to guarantee a smooth and compliant path to market. We’ll meet your specifications before release with detailed lab tests on every production lot.
- Environment monitoring and quality inspections
- Complete lab services, including formulation and blending
- Shelf life stability testing – temperature, humidity
- Bioavailability or dissolvability testing
Full Analytical Testing Laboratory on site (Health Canada certified)
At OSG, our safety and compliance principles are uncompromising. Whether your product is destined for the recreational or medical markets, we employ best practices across the board, from ideation to production to sales.
- cGMP regulations (Canadian GMP)
- DEL regulations (Drug Establishment License, Health Canada)
- Research & Development & Cannabis Drug Manufacturing (Health Canada)
- Analytical methods that meet all regulatory and safety requirements
- Keen understanding of both Federal and Provincial regulatory compliance
- Compliance with FDA, Health Canada, NSG, USDA Organic, and more.
As CPG experts, we know how to create innovative solutions that protect against contamination, extend your product’s shelf life, and distinguish your brand from the competition. We also consider your end-user, with compliant child-resistant packaging to senior-friendly solutions and eco-friendly options like recyclable, reusable, or compostable materials.
- Blister packaging offers product protection against external factors, such as humidity and contamination.
- Sachet packaging offers smell-proof and child-proof options for products not suited for bottling.
- Conventional liquid dosage forms including “one-shot dose” and multiple dosages in varying sizes of bottles.
- Bulk packaging for efficient transport to your licensed facility.
- Master case packaging for retail distribution
- Pilot-scale and clinical batch packaging
- Nitrogen flush & Nitro-tin canning
- Compliant label design
- Desiccants Foam
- Induction seals
- Outer security seals